Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

23 bedrooms apartment in Kumasi catches fire

Apr 17, 2018
Some eight bedrooms have burn into ashes after a total of 23 bedrooms apartment caught fire at Ahenbronum in the Old Tafo Municipality in the Ashanti region yesterday [Monday] at around 9pm. The landlady, Madam Akua Ako, fainted at the spot on hearing the sad news and has been hospitalised. One of the tenants said they have lost hard cash to the tune of GHC 3, 400. Reporting from the scene, Rainbow Radio’s Kwabena Amoateng said, No life was lost in the inferno.
Last modified on %AM, %17 %366 %2018 %07:%Apr

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

  1. Popular
  2. Trending
  3. Comments

Calender

« September 2018 »
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30